Corners of my World

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My tippy toes are getting damp!

Well, I am finally getting my toes wet in this big blogger pond!
I've tried a few sites and I think I like this one.

My goal is to add one new posts per night for the next five nights.
That's doable lol  I'm sure not all of the posts will be completely coherent since I am doing this around midnight but it is the one time my house is quiet....all of the locals are unconscious!

Please comment on anything you read here.
I am very opinionated and appreciate others that are as well..even if our opinions don't completely mesh.

I may seem scattered at times but that's what this blog is about...my journey to loving and nurturing the many sides of me!  You might see a little bit of yourself here, too

No comments:

Post a Comment