Corners of my World

Friday, March 11, 2011

Testing testing. I can do this.

Thatman just gave me an Evo phone and I just learned that I can post to my blog!
My problem is that these little letters are smaller than my fingertips.  I might just have to go ahead and start growing dragon lady finger nails again.
"ooh! what could of work could you possibly do with those long fingernails?!"
"I happen to see a very successful blogger with 50,000,012 followers.. thank you."

OR my 13yr old could've just told me about the speak function 30 minutes ago instead of laughing at me for the last half hour :(
So here goes.  I'm going to type a sentence and then repeat the sentence with the speech function.  I have a strong feeling that this should be ticklish.
"I am so thankful to share my life with my four wonderful young men and Thatman."
"I am so thankful to share my life with for wonderful young man in demand"
Okay, well maybe that only tickles
me.

This wasn't the most thought provoking, inspiring,  or even entertaining blog post. BUT I learned some things and that's what's important in life...to always learn and expand our capabilities OH and to tell our children to hursh their laughter while we're doing it!


No comments:

Post a Comment